Wireless Facilities Technician
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a part-time Wireless Facilities Technician to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal candidate is a Junior Civil Engineer with at least 3 years of experience working on telecommunications projects.
The selected individual will process applications for wireless telecommunication facilities within the city’s right of way, determine submittal completeness, oversee and prepare information for community notice, provide plan review for compliance with wireless facilitates guidelines, coordinate technical review, and monitor deadlines to comply with “Shot Clock” requirements and issuance of permit.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering preferred, but not required
- 3 years of telecommunications project experience is desired
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing