Water/Wastewater Utility Manager
colton, ca Colton, CA 92324
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water / Wastewater Utility Manager to assist a public sector client on a short term (6-9 month) duration on a part-time or full-time basis. The selected individual will oversee all aspects of the Utility Department. This will include regulatory reporting, budget, training, as well as provide general project management and oversight on water and wastewater issues.
The Utility manager will be responsible for ensuring regular maintenance, repair and efficient water distribution and treatment operations as well as administration and long-term planning, though they will not oversee day to day field operations. This position is ideal for a public-sector retiree looking for flexible part-time work.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, public administration or a closely related field from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- 5 years of experience in water and wastewater systems operation, maintenance development, and regulatory compliance for municipal utility systems with at least 3 years in an administrative or supervisory role
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing