Water Resources Eng. / Hydraulic Modeler
Ontario, CA Ontario, CA 91761
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water Resources Engineer / Hydraulic Modeler with at least five to Ten years to assist a local municipality in management of hydraulic model and assist with development related to system improvements..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Municipal Development Department in development of Development Impact Fees, analysis and contributing to Water Master Plan.
- Perform Hydraulic Modeling for Fire Flows, Capacity Sizing and planning for future Water and Sewer CIP projects.
- Manage hydraulic modeling using various Hydraulic Modeling software programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Preferred) in environmental/civil engineering (or related field)
- Active Professional Engineer (PE) certification in California preferred
- 5-10+ years of relevant engineering / hydraulic modeling experience
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong task or project management skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing