Water Project Manager
Venice, CA 90291
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Water Project Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Monica area. The selected individual will work under the direction of the Water Resources Engineer to plan and design upcoming capital improvement projects and infrastructure developments including water mains, sewer mains, recycled water mains, water treatment plants, and water and sewer pump stations. Other responsibilities include design and preparation of technical documents, scoping and bridging documents; conducting investigations and feasibility studies; conducting independent water and sewer studies; reviewing and evaluating developer engineering studies; and providing engineering support to planning staff.
This position is part time with the potential for remote work. The selected individual will be required to attend regular City meetings as needed. This position is perfect for a retiree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 15 years of Civil Engineering experience on water or wastewater projects
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing