Water Project Manager
Torrance, CA 90505
The Project Manager will be assisting a private sector client to manage multiple complex and C.I.P water projects. Management will include duties of planning, budgeting, and consultant management, on a major pump station redesign and other water-related projects. Project types may include pipelines, reservoirs, pump stations, treatment improvement, and other facilities. The selected individual would also manage issues and communications with regulatory agencies and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 8-10 years of Civil Engineering experience on water or wastewater projects
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing