Water Project Manager
Carson, CA 90220
Project Partners is seeking a Water Project Manager with desalination experience for a client in the Carson area. Our ideal Water Project Manager will have their PE and at least 10 years of project management experience with strong working knowledge of desalination treatment facilities and processes.
Water Project Manager responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee assigned desalination and other water supply construction/capital improvement projects. Implement project plans, schedules, and work activities to meet project goals.
- Oversee state and federal regulatory compliance from design through construction phases
- Supervise the work of technical staff, consultants, contractors, and support staff
- Conduct project-related research and analysis as needed
- Coordinate closely with other departments and external agencies as needed throughout project completion
- Conduct technical review of reports, studies, plans, specifications, RFPs, and other documents
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- California registration as a Professional Engineer, a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years water/wastewater project management experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with desalination water/wastewater treatment facilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing