Water Project Manager
Carlsbad, CA 92008
The Project Manager will be assisting a public-sector agency, manage multiple complex and C.I.P water operations projects. Management will include duties of planning, budgeting, and consultant management, a variety of water projects. Project types may include pipelines, reservoirs, pump stations, treatment improvement, and other facilities. The selected individual would also manage issues and communications with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and impacted adjacent water or wastewater districts.
Tired of worrying about deadlines and stressing over the next project? Looking for interesting and steady project management work? This is the position for you! Working for Project Partners gives you the best of both worlds. Steady, consistent workload, regular hours with no weekend or overtime work, and innovative and challenging projects. This position is also great for a retiree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 8-10 years of Civil Engineering experience on water or wastewater projects
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing