Water Operations Manager
Redlands, CA 92373
Project Partners is seeking a Water Operations Manager to assist a municipality near San Bernardino. Our ideal candidate is a retiree who was a Water Operations Manager, Supervisor, or Superintendent with current CA grade 4 Water Treatment (T4) and Grade 3 Water Distribution (D3) certification.
The selected individual will manage water operations programs and staff in all aspects of potable, non-potable, and recycled water distribution; review activities for federal, state, and local regulatory compliance; identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods; plan, organize and supervise a variety of activities relating to water distribution; and assist in the review of plans and service requirements for proposed residential and commercial development.
- Minimum 5 years of water operations experience
- Possession of a valid CA Grade 4 Water Treatment Certification (T4)
- Possession of a valid CA Grade 3 Water Distribution Certification (D3)
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing