San Dimas, CA 91773
Project Partners is seeking an experienced /Wastewater Inspector to assist a private-sector client in the San Dimas area. Our ideal candidate is an Inspector with at least 10 years of experience on water or wastewater related CIP projects and strong working knowledge of local, state, and federal codes.
The Water Inspector will work closely with engineers, operations and maintenance staff, and developers/contractors to perform quality control, compliance, and safety inspection duties involving workmanship and materials used in a variety of construction and capital improvement projects of water infrastructure. They will also ensure conformance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, approved plans, specifications, and departmental regulations.
- Minimum 10 of inspection experience
- Water/Wastewater Inspection experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of laws, regulations, codes, and policies governing infrastructure, capital improvement, and private development construction
- ICC Certification is desirable
- Ability to review and analyze construction plans, specifications, maps and blueprints for regulatory compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work