Water Construction Inspector
Calimesa, CA 92320 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water Construction Inspector with 10+ years of experience to assist our private client in the Calimesa area. The position will be on-site and part-time (approximately 20 hours per week).
The Water Construction Inspector duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Become familiar with plans and specifications of water projects
- Provide part-time inspection and inspection oversight for the installation of water pipeline and master meters, to ensure compliance with contract documents, plans, specifications, codes, regulations, and safety requirements
- Acts as liaison between the organization, contractors, other agencies, businesses, and residents affected by projects
- Maintain daily activities of quality assurance and attend progress meetings
- Prepare calculations, records, and inspection reports, related to project activities and progress pay estimates
The Water Construction Inspector will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience providing inspection of water pipelines and appurtenances
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.