Water Construction Inspector
92805 Anaheim, CA 92805 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water Construction Inspector with 15 - 20 years of experience to assist our private client in the Anaheim area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Water Construction Inspector duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide continuous inspection of pipeline and other water infrastructure to ensure compliance with contract documents, review testing, and inspection reports; provide inspection work to off-site locations when required
- Coordinate the Water Construction Inspector’s services with other departments, government agencies, developers, contractors, and engineering consultants; provide excellent customer service when needed
- Perform and assist in daily duties of quality assurance inspection on PVC, and ductile-Iron pipeline, quantity calculations, observing materials sampling and testing; Perform visual inspections to detect faults, damage, corrosion, or leaks in pipelines
- Prepare daily activities reports, including photographs of repair and maintenance processes; Analyze Project Plans and Specifications for potential defects and deficiencies
- Prepare calculations, records, reports, and correspondence related to project activities and progress pay estimates; attend construction progress meetings as required
- Maintain an awareness of safety and health requirements and enforce applicable regulations and contract provisions
The Water Construction Inspector will have:
- Minimum 15 years of experience providing water construction inspection, water field construction, or any combination of both
- Experience overseeing the installation of water pipeline and facility projects
- Experience with the inspection of complex water construction projects in conformance to applicable codes, ordinances, and laws
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to compile comments on plans, reports, and specifications
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs