Water CIP Project Manager -
anaheim, ca Anaheim, CA 92805
Project Partners is seeking an individual to serve as a Project Manager for multiple water engineering projects. The candidate selected will work on CIP (Capital Improvement Program) projects at a public sector water department.
- Implementing the planning, design, construction, and closeout phases of water engineering projects.
- Preparing and reviewing request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs; overseeing the progress of projects against project budgets and schedules.
- Preparing correspondence on technical engineering issues, evaluating and selecting consultants; coordinating between various departments.
- Negotiating, administering, and managing agreements for consultant services, design, construction management, inspection and other specialty services; provide excellent customer service when needed.
- Monitoring and evaluating construction work in progress, including field inspections and site investigations, to ensure compliance with approved plans, specifications, and material standards.
- Provide support by performing calculations and plan check reviews for construction activities; perform a variety of cost estimates.
- Representing and making presentations to member agencies, at public hearings, professional organizations, other public agencies, and consulting engineers and contractors.
- Examine supporting documents to include street improvement plans, grading plans, and other documents related to proposed water improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- California registration as a Professional Engineer, a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience professional experience in planning, design, construction, and closeout of water engineering projects.
- Experience working in a public agency preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects and budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to compile comments on plans, reports, and specifications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing