Wastewater Project Cost Estimator
Chino, CA 91710 US
Project Partners is seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Cost Estimator with 4+ years of professional, full-time cost estimate experience to assist our public client in the Chino area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Water/Wastewater Project Cost Estimator duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review new project request form’s scope of work, develop construction cost estimate, and determine the construction activity duration for each new project assigned.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to ensure the intent of the scope of work is concise and comprehensive to justify the new project request.
- Conduct field reconnaissance, schedule group meetings, and justify new projects.
- Prioritize the importance of a project relative to other new project request forms.
- Analyze cost data, historical records, and industry trends to produce accurate estimates.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Water/Wastewater Project Cost Estimator will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible and diversified experience specifically related to cost estimating and scheduling, using applicable software tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and attention to detail skills.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs