Wastewater Process Engineer
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Wastewater Process Engineer with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Playa Del Rey area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and either part-time or full-time (approximately 24-40 hours per week).
The Wastewater Process Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed process engineering analysis and oversee projects during design phase
- Evaluate complex consultant engineering reports, proposals, designs, drawings, and construction specifications
- Prepare and review project scope, request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs
- Implement the planning, design, construction, and closeout phases of wastewater treatment facility engineering projects.
- Procure firms or teams to provide engineering services
- Develop task order language to send out to on-call consultants
- Monitor and evaluate schedule and budget to ensure compliance with approved plans and specifications
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Wastewater Process Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is required
- Minimum of 15 years of responsible civil engineering experience in the design and construction of wastewater treatment plant facilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs