Wastewater Construction Scheduler
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Wastewater Construction Scheduler for a client in the Santa Monica area. Our ideal Wastewater Construction Manager will have at least 10 years of construction experience working on water/wastewater projects and strong working knowledge of Primavera P6.
Wastewater Construction Scheduler responsibilities:
- Develop and review monthly construction schedules
- Review contractor pay estimates
- Participate in change order negotiations
- Resolve schedule-related problems through project completion and recommend corrective actions for decision making
- Analyze expenditures against budget performance
- Report construction progress and issue to construction managers and engineers
- Monitor attendance and input at contractor/client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field preferred
- 10 years of construction scheduling experience with at least 5 years of wastewater experience
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera P6
- Ability to interpret construction plans/drawings for use in schedule analysis
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing