Wastewater Construction Manager
Rcho Sta Marg, CA 92688 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Wastewater Construction Manager with 8+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Rancho Santa Margarita area. The position will be on-site and either part-time or full-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Wastewater Construction Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provides overall administration for traditional delivery projects at construction phase and for Design/Build Projects
- Takes the lead on preparing and conducting project related meetings
- Reviews and approves progress payment requests from contractor or design/builder
- Oversees and monitors assigned capital improvement projects for planning, design and construction, utilizing in-house staff or consulting engineering firms
- Reviews and evaluates design drawings and specifications and provides written and verbal feedback, comments and direction
- Prepares detailed project cost estimates, reviews schedules and procedures
- Administers contracts including reviewing change orders and amendments to consulting and construction agreements
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Wastewater Construction Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience on Design/Build and traditional delivery projects
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs