Wastewater Construction Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners is seeking a Wastewater Construction Manager to assist a public sector client in the LA area. Our ideal Wastewater Construction Manager is a Senior Wastewater Engineer with at least 10 years of construction management experience and strong knowledge of sliplining for sewer rehabilitation.
Wastewater Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate contractors and consultants through construction on a range of sewer and sewer trunk projects to ensure timely completion under budget
- Oversee and manage the rehabilitation of damaged or cracked sewers through processes including sliplining
- Process and manage document control including change orders/RFIs as they come up
- Interpret construction contract documents and resolve contract issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of Wastewater Construction Management experience required
- PE is strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing