Wastewater CAD Designer
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners is currently looking for a wastewater CAD Designer with 5 or more years of experience at least 3 years in water or wastewater facilities design. The position will include assisting senior engineers is the design of wastewater sewer pipelines ranging in size from 8-inches to 108-inches in diameter.
If you are interested in doing interesting design, but are tired of the consultant cycle of limited budget and high-pressure deadlines and weekend work, commonly found in consulting firms, then position is for you.
The selected designer will work with our design team, embedded within the City of Los Angeles’ Design Department. There they will work with highly skilled engineers on a large variety of innovative and exciting projects. Working for Project Partners at City facilities means you get the best of both worlds. Interesting innovative projects, steady consistent workload, and regular hours with no weekend or overtime work.
- Five years or more years of experience with at least three in water or wastewater design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Should have good communications skills (both written and verbal),
- Be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing