Utility/Land Development Plan Check Engineer
Corona, CA 92877
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Utility/Land Development Plan Check Engineer for a client in the Corona area. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 5 years of plan check experience on projects involving water/sewer utilities and/or land development.
Utility/Land Development Plan Check Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform plan review for water and sewer systems, grading, and street improvement plans
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of plan check process including assessment of fees, staff reports, and working with developers
- Work closely with developers to resolve design issues
- Coordinate with stakeholders including city inspectors, traffic division, and community development department
- Review designs for projects seeking entitlement
- Prepare conditions of approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional registration required
- Minimum 10 years of Civil Engineering experience with at least 5 years of sewer design or plan check experience
- Prior experience working with electronic plan review platform is desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing