Fountain Valley, ca Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Traffic Engineer with 10 plus year’s public works related experience to assist a local municipality with Federal grant projects. Solid working experience with E76 Federal grant administration, traffic signalization and stripping programs are required. Must be willing to perform duties at City offices.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to: Ability to administer grant funding and programs. Review of consultant designs develop Public Works infrastructure, traffic and transportation CIP, and assist with consultant and contract management.
Additional engineering ability to provide:
- Direct the work of lower level Engineering staff and Technicians
- Coordinate Public Works Construction Projects
- Assist with Develop Planning and Permitting
- Prepare Request for Proposals and Project Cost Estimates
- Additional as-needed engineering task may be assignments
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (E.I.T. / P.E. is desirable.)
- Minimum of 10 plus years of municipal or county traffic engineering related experience
- Current knowledge and experience of working with E76 Federal Grants
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing