Transportation Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Transportation Project Manager to assist the Transportation Planning Division of our client in the Los Angeles area. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with PE and Project Management experience.
Services to include but not limited to:
- Perform professional project management duties for design projects from project definition to completion of Plans, Specifications, and Estimates; including drafting project charters and reviewing consultant work products
- Reviews a variety of highly technical project documentation including change orders and design changes; track and manage project resources
- Reviews recommended changes, or alterations to the approved plans, including any agreed to betterments
- Establishes and maintains project schedules and budgets; reviews all project related invoices and approves consultant billing
- Coordinates project with City departments and Community Development Upper Management
- Prepares staff reports, updates, and presentations; respond to requests for information
- Ensures that project construction meets established objectives and agreed upon requirements of the City
- Interfaces with residents and commercial property owners to minimize impact to the business or resident during construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- PMP Certification required
- Minimum 10 years of public works project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and car insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing