Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with 8+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Playa Del Rey area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and either part-time or full-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Structural Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge in the performance of design for buildings, wastewater treatment plant facilities, and other structures
- Engaged in tasks such as the preparation, development, and review of plans, specifications, estimates, calculations, and feasibility reports
- Resolves disputes and routine inquiries at the public counter from various stakeholders
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Structural Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs