Sr. Water Project Manager
Long Beach, CA 90807
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Water CIP Project Manager to provide engineering project management support for several production well planning/design, construction projects in a public sector agency. Responsibilities include planning, consultant management, contract development and management, regulatory permitting, board reports, and more. . Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in potable water engineering and experience in production wells projects. Our project manager may also get involved with other projects including distribution system improvements, plant upgrades, and asset management studies.
This is an excellent position for a retired public sector engineer seeking to earn additional income and remain involved with the engineering profession. Project Partners’ top goal is to help you protect your pension and remain compliant with current pension rules and laws while working post-retirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration
- Minimum 10-15 years of project management of water projects
- Production well experience is required
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing