Sr. Water Project Manager
92627 Goleta, CA 92008
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Water Project Manager providing engineering management support for upcoming design, consultant management, PS&E development, construction, system improvements, and well rehabilitation or replacement projects. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience with engineering project management for water treatment facilities, including:
- Capital Improvement Projects
- Solids Handling Improvements
- Water Well design, upgrades and construction
This is an excellent position for a water engineering public retiree or those considering retirement in their near future. Tired of worrying about deadlines and stressing over the next project? Looking for interesting and steady project management work? This is the position for you! Working for Project Partners gives you the best of both worlds. Steady, consistent workload, regular hours with no weekend or overtime work, and innovative and challenging projects. This position is also great for a retiree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration is required
- Minimum 10-15 years of Civil Engineering experience on water projects
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing