Sr Water Planner
Carson, CA 90746
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water Planner for a public sector client in the Carson area. Our ideal Senior Water Planner is a senior planner with at least 10 years of water master planning experience. This position is ideal for a retiree looking for flexible part-time work.
Senior Water Planner Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of water master plan and review Requests for Proposals
- Project management and coordinating contractors as needed
- Maintain budgets, schedules, and contracts for assigned programs
- Produce water reports; prepare graphs, charts, and tables depicting water resources data; and research water resource management issues including water demand, regional water use projections, and historical trends
- Conduct studies and needs assessments for future development of programs
- Collaborate with and advise engineers and contractors regarding water master planning and development projects and policies
- Assist with creating RFPs for CIP planning
- Conducting regular assessment of existing water infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in planning, environmental science, engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of water master planning experience
- Strong working knowledge of policies, standards, and information sources in the field of water resources planning
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing