Sr. CAD Designer
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners is seeking a Senior CAD Designer with CAD experience in the Los Angeles area. Our ideal candidate is a CAD Designer with at least 8-10 years of experience with CAD Drafting and Design with Geotechnical experience.
CAD Experience Responsibilities:
- Working closely with engineers and project managers in preparation of document and drawing packages, report figures, design concepts, and technical specifications
- Creation of 3D models using Civil 3D
- Providing support to project engineers with report preparation and technical presentations
- Minimum 8 - 10 years’ experience in Civil Design and drafting
- High level of expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D is required
- Experience with civil and/or earthwork construction drawings
- Good organizational, technical, writing, communication and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing