Solid Waste Architect
Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Architect with at least ten (10) years of landfill, or related industry experience, to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to perform design and design review of buildings and building improvements for occupied and process building structures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare detailed drawings, technical specifications, and scopes of work; review proposals; select consulting engineers; and perform construction support services
- Shall also have experience performing interdisciplinary review of design documents
- Review design by Contractors of new building projects and tenant improvement projects
- Work with City Building/Planning Departments, Fire Departments, and other regulatory agencies as a liaison to ensure projects comply with permitting and code requirements
- Prepare more complex plan clarifications and changes in response to Contractor’s Request for Information during construction of facility and verify that facilities constructed meet design specifications and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering and/or architecture
- Ten (10) years of increasingly responsible experience in design and construction of buildings and tenant improvement projects
- Possession of professional engineering registration and/or architectural license from the State of California
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing