Small Water System Design Engineer
Compton, CA 90220
Project Partners is seeking a Small Water Systems Design Engineer to assist a client in the Torrance area. Our ideal candidate is a Water Design Engineer with at least 1-3 years of experience EIT preferred.
Small Water Systems Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preliminary and final design for a range of small water systems including laterals, new service/domestic connections, fire flow service, and water main enlargements
- New development plan checking as needed
- Research existing utilities to be made available for new residential and commercial developments
- Develop complete studies and preliminary design reports for assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required
- 1-3 years of water design experience
- I.T. certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred, but not required
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing