Senior Water Project Manager
92885 Placentia, CA 92885 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Water Project Manager with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Placentia area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Senior Water Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review project scope, request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs.
- Implement the planning, design, construction, and closeout phases of water engineering projects.
- Negotiate, administer, and manage agreements for consultant services, design, construction management, inspection, and other specialty services.
- Perform project management and administration of consultant capital improvement design projects.
- Monitor and evaluate construction work in progress to ensure compliance with approved plans, specifications, and material standards.
- Provide support by performing calculations and plan check reviews for construction activities.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Water Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Minimum 15 years of professional engineering experience in design, construction and management of water engineering projects
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs