Senior Water Project Manager
92572 Perris, CA 92572 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Water Project Manager with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Perris area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and either full-time or part-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Senior Water Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review project scope, specifications, and engineering designs.
- Implement the planning and design phases of water engineering projects such as booster stations, pipelines, and wells.
- Negotiate, administer, and manage agreements for consultant services.
- Oversee consultants on the various stages of the projects, including planning, RFP/Q preparation, evaluation of proposals, SOQs, and design.
- Provide support by performing plan check reviews for design and construction standards.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Water Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible and diversified experience specifically related to water engineering
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs