Senior Water Project Manager
90712 Lakewood, CA 90712 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Water Project Manager with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Lakewood area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and part-time (approximately 20-24 hours per week).
Projects may include:
- Advanced Water Treatment Facility SCADA Upgrade & Implementation
- Advanced Water Treatment Facility Inland Injection Well Equipping
- Field Operations Storage Annex Building
- HQ Solar Powered Carport Installation
The Senior Water Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal teams and management, contract operators, external design consultants, vendors, and contractors. Ensure alignment of project designs with organization’s needs and standards.
- Oversee all assigned projects within their various phases, ensure that each aligns with its specific goals and timelines.
- Facilitate robust communication channels among all stakeholders, updating them on project statuses, challenges, and solutions.
- Regularly review the progress across the projects, ensuring alignment with organization’s objectives and standards.
- Proactively identify potential project risks and devise strategies to mitigate them.
- Provide expertise during procurement processes, ensuring alignment with the organization’s guidelines and project requirements.
- Ensure all project-related documentation is organized, updated, and accessible to relevant stakeholders. Use Procore documentation software for construction project documentation.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Water Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Public sector project management experience
- Experience using Procore documentation software
- Project management experience with water projects, ideally wells and SCADA is desired
- Project management experience on projects for public construction of buildings and solar installation is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.