Senior Water Project Manager
91752 Jurupa Valley, CA 91752 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Water Project Manager with 10+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Jurupa Valley area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and either part-time or full-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Senior Water Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review project scope, request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs.
- Implement the planning, design, construction, and closeout phases of water engineering projects.
- Represent the District with consultants and contractors, prepare correspondence on technical engineering issues, and coordinate activities with other departments and agencies.
- Revise design and construction standards to improve methods, procedures and practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the District and regulatory agencies regarding permit issues.
- Oversee construction work in progress to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Direct and participate in a variety of studies, investigations and consultant studies pertaining to wastewater facilities and processes.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Water Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or closely related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Minimum 10 years of professional engineering experience involving the design and construction of a variety of Water/Wastewater system facilities and projects
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs