Senior Water Engineer Manager
Anaheim, Ca Fullerton, CA 92833
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Water Engineer to work as a contract water engineer in a local Orange County city. This is a full time limited term position where the successful candidate will be working on-site in client office.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to after and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project and Construction Management: Provide project and construction management of several water projects including pump station, PFAS Treatment Plant, Mainline Replacements, electrical generation, well construction.
- Plan Review: specifications, studies, and shop drawings related to water facilities including pipelines, pumps, wells, reservoirs, pump stations, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and water treatment plants (i.e., granulated activated carbon system).
- Plan Design and Approval; Guide and Review and Sign water plans developed by in-house water engineers;
- Grant Opportunities And Applications
- Water Operations support: coordinate and work closely with water operations and maintenance (O&M) staff to implement water engineering goals; assume project and/or construction management responsibilities over the following projects.
- Prior senior level management / public sector management with a minimum of 10 -20 years’ experience
- Possess and maintain a Registered Professional Civil Engineer license in the State of California.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
You can also email Jobboard at ProjectPartners dot com (format same as a standard email address )
Additionally, to view this job and others like it go to: Projectpartners dot com forward slash job-board
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit sharing programs