Senior Transportation Project Manager
Torrance, CA 90509
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Transportation Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience to assist various local municipalities in the South Bay. The selected individual will oversee several Transportation related projects to ensure that they meet LA Metro specifications and building standards. This position is ideal for a LA Metro retiree looking to continue working.
Our ideal candidate is a Senior Transportation Engineer with extensive experience working on LA Metro projects and a strong familiarity of Metro building standards. They should also have strong working knowledge of Measure M and Measure R as well as grant management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 10 years of Transportation Engineering experience
- At least 5 years of experience working on LA Metro projects
- Strong working knowledge of Measures M & R
- Grant Management experience
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing