Senior Public Works Project Manager
92701 Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Public Works Project Manager with 10 - 15 years of experience to assist our public client in the Santa Ana area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Senior Public Works Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee diverse project teams composed of internal clients, consultant designers, building departments, regulatory agencies, facilities maintenance trades staff and contracted staff from a broad range of disciplines
- Supervise the preparation of construction documents to ensure compliance of the plan technical objectives and specifications
- Prepare requests for proposals and administer change orders, time extensions, and modifications of contract agreements
- Lead project team and coordinate with stakeholders from project conception to completion
- Review scope of work, regulatory permits, and project requirements to ensure that all critical elements have been addressed
- Prepare plans, specifications, and cost estimates for capital improvement and maintenance projects
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Public Works Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Project Management certificate is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs