Senior Public Works Project Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92418
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Public Works Project Manager to assist a client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal Public Works Project Manager is a Senior Civil Engineer with PE and at least 10 years of experience.
Sr. Public Works Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure a range of public works projects are completed on time and under budget
- Coordinate and work closely with other departments from design phase through construction
- Coordinate with staff, outside agencies, and consultants as needed to prepare PS&E package
- Prepare bid packages according to CDBG requirements and advertise project to receive construction bids
- Overseeing project close out
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of public works project management experience
- Professional Registration strongly preferred
- Strong projects/construction management and contract administration skills
- At least 5 years of design and/or design/build experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of CDBG funding requirements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing