Senior Public Works Project Manager
Palmdale, CA 93550 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Public Works Project Manager with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Palmdale area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and either part-time or full-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Senior Public Works Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and/or participate in the preparation of complex engineering studies and reports related to public works, utilities, and capital improvement projects
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budget
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of engineering designs, specifications, and cost estimates for a wide variety of capital improvement projects
- Meet and confer with developers, contractors, engineers, and the general public relative to policies, regulations, and procedures
- Check plans for accuracy, suitability, and completeness, and make recommendations for revision and improvement
- Oversee and participate in the review of projects under construction in the field
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Public Works Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs