Senior Public Works Project Manager
El Monte, CA 91731
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Public Works CIP Project Manager for a client in the El Monte area. Our ideal Sr Public Works CIP Engineer will have their PE and at least 10 years of public works project management experience.
Senior Public Works CIP Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a range of public works capital improvement projects from PS&E phase through Bid/Award and construction phases
- Manage and direct the work of project consultants
- Prepare RFPs for outside services
- Coordinate with other departments, project designers, contractors, developers, and field personnel
- Oversee project close out
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of public works project management experience
- PE required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing