Senior Plan Check Engineer
90069 West Hollywood, CA 90069 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Plan Check Engineer with 10+ years of experience to assist our public client in the West Hollywood area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and part-time (up to 20 hours per week).
The Senior Plan Check Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct complex, technical reviews of various public works engineering projects.
- Perform preliminary reviews of project proposals and check drawings and calculations.
- Ensure compliance with codes, ordinances, governmental requirements, reports, and calculations.
- Provide over-the-counter plan check services and analyses.
- Accept permit applications for review and may assist in the processing and issuance of permits.
- Adhere to established plan check turnaround times, in accordance with established
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Plan Check Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or a related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) or Licensed California Architect is desired
- Minimum of 10 years of professional engineering experience in reviewing plans, plan checking, and project management
- Proficiency in Bluebeam and Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.