Senior Pavement Engineer
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Pavement Engineer with PE and at least 5 years of experience to assist our client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal Senior Pavement Engineer candidates will have strong working knowledge of ASTM D6433-09 PCI standards. This position is ideal for a retiree.
Senior Pavement Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assess pavement condition data against ASTM D6433-09 PCI standards and advise maintenance treatment methods
- Determine most cost-effective pavement repair solutions
- Reviewing pavement design plans and soils reports and providing comments
- Performing field investigations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Professional Registration required
- 5 years of pavement design or management experience
- Micropaver system experience is preferred
- Familiarity with FWD and GPR Analysis
- Strong working knowledge of ASTM D6433-09 PCI Standards
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing