Senior Land Development Engineer
Bloomington, CA 92316
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Land Development Engineer for a client in the Fontana Area. Our ideal Senior Land Development Engineer will have their PE and at least 10 years of water/wastewater experience.
Senior Land Development Engineer responsibilities:
- Plan and manage water capital construction projects, develop goals, and ensure timely completion for all assigned projects
- Manage a range of water site improvement projects including grading and drainage for wells, booster stations, pipeline, etc.
- Create grading and drainage plans for water capital improvement projects
- Oversee design work and research for existing wet/dry utilities for site improvements
- Develop schedules and provide cost estimates
- Manage and direct the work of consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of experience working on land development or water projects
- Professional Registration is preferred, but not required
- Strong land development/water design experience is highly desirable
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing