Senior I&C/SCADA Engineer
Ontario, CA 91764 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Engineer with proven experience in I&C and SCADA for water systems to assist our public client with CIP projects in the Ontario area. The position will be hybrid (on-site & remote) and part-time (approximately 20 hours per week).
- Thorough understanding of instrumentation and control systems used in packaged process equipment utilizing pumps, valves, instruments, control panels, remote I/O panels, junction boxes, and the documentation describing the same
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes NFPA 70 & 79 and UL60947/UL508
The Senior I&C/SCADA Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review and revise P&IDs, electrical control schematics, civil and mechanical drawings
- Support the review of SCADA HMI graphic screens
- Analyze SCADA data and provide construction and start-up support
- Review technical specifications required for projects
- Specify electrical/electronic equipment and components used in process equipment
- Work with engineering resources to review all control system designs and drawings
- Define scope of supply for suppliers, and write procurement specifications and requests for quotation
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior I&C/SCADA Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Experience with programming PLCs such as Allen Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, etc. is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.