Senior Development Engineer
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92677 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Development Engineer with 10+ years of experience to assist our public client in the San Juan Capistrano area. The position will be on-site and either part-time or full-time (approximately 20-40 hours per week).
The Senior Development Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts engineering analyses and reviews project plans, specifications and documentation
- Provides recommendations regarding the review and approval of design concepts, plans and specifications
- Prepares engineering reports and obtains required resource agency permits
- Monitors the quality and progress of work performed by contractors and consultants
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Development Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its full-time employees that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs