Senior Civil Engineer
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Playa Del Rey area. The position will be remote and part-time/as needed.
The Senior Civil Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review construction materials submittals for compliance.
- Respond to Request for Information (RFIs) from contractors.
- Review design deliverables submitted by consultants to ensure they meet project requirements.
- Perform occasional site visits to address design matters.
- Provide support by incorporating design elements to project documents and performing plan check reviews for construction activities.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Civil Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.