Senior CAD Designer - Pipeline
Anaheim, CA 92801
Project Partners is seeking a Senior CAD Designer with experience working on water or wastewater distribution systems for a private-sector client in the Anaheim area. The primary responsibility for this position is to work with a design team in drafting and designing new potable water pipelines and other water distribution projects.
The Ideal candidate must be familiar with AutoCAD. They must also have at least 8-10 years of experience in a design or drafting role with some prior experience working on water or wastewater systems.
If you are interested in doing innovative design, steady work without needing to worry about the next project this is the position for you. Working for Project Partners means you get the best of both worlds. Interesting innovative projects, steady consistent workload, and regular hours with no weekend or overtime work.
- At least 8-10 years as CAD Drafter or Designer.
- Proven CAD Drafting/Design Experience in Water or Wastewater systems.
- Ability to prepare plans for pipelines, pump stations and related water/sewer facilities using AutoCAD
- Thorough understanding and proficiency of 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to prepare engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Assists in creating base design drawings from agreed work scope. Supports other team members as needed.
- Must be team-oriented, have a hands-on approach, and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing