Senior Associate Wastewater Engineer
Chino, CA 91710 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Senior Associate Wastewater Engineer with 4+ years of experience to assist our public sector client in the Chino area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (40 hours per week, dependent on work week schedule).
The Senior Associate Wastewater Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing projects related to updating and maintaining information in asset management, and plant operations technical support.
- Direct and oversee the preparation of engineering plans, specifications, designs and project cost estimates for CIP projects.
- Prepare and review project scope and request for proposals (RFPs).
- Assist in the process for development of new projects.
- Incorporate the projects listed in the Ten-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
- Establish progress schedules and review consultant or in-house designs/specifications for compliance with standards.
- Troubleshoot design problems and oversee environmental reviews for projects.
- Meet with stakeholders and verify information in the Asset Management Plan is current and updated.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Senior Associate Wastewater Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Knowledge of theory, principles and practices of engineering design, construction, contract administration and project/program management that relate to wastewater and water treatment/distribution facilities and infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs