Water/Wastewater Associate Engineer
Chino, CA 91710 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water/Wastewater Associate Engineer with 5+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Chino area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
Projects may include:
- Recycled Water System Evaluation
- Regional Recycling Plant No. 1 (RP-1) Energy Recovery
- Philadelphia Pump Station Force Main Improvement
The Water/Wastewater Associate Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs CIP project planning/design, engineering and construction project management, maintenance/reliability engineering, plant operations technical support, energy management and recycled water program management
- Prepares requests for proposal from consultants and evaluates proposals
- Provides review of plans, specifications, designs and project cost estimates for CIP projects
- Identifies and finds solutions to problems in engineering design, capital project construction, implementation of new equipment in facilities, plant maintenance and plant operations.
- Monitors and provides design support for capital construction work in progress
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Water/Wastewater Associate Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is highly desired
- Minimum of 5 years of diversified engineering and project management experience in public works projects, preferably in a wastewater treatment, potable water treatment, and water distribution systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs