Mira Loma, CA 91752
Project Partners has an immediate need for a SCADA Coordinator to assist a public-sector client in the Riverside area. Our ideal candidate is an experienced SCADA Specialist with at least 3 years of experience in the water or wastewater fields.
The SCADA Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the construction, maintenance, and repair of district SCADA systems. They will analyze and recommend complex system designs and modifications as well as install, configure, and troubleshoot related systems and equipment as needed. The selected individual will also review and monitor the SCADA database system for accuracy, use standard and specialized testing equipment, and represent the district to outside consultants in relation to the planning, construction, and implementation of district SCADA and control systems.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of SCADA experience in the water/wastewater field
- Strong knowledge of SCADA systems and requirements
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of water/wastewater system requirements and design
- Possession of Instrumentation Society of America (ISA) Control Systems Technician Level 2 Certificate (CCST II) desired
- Possession of valid California Department of Health Services Grade I Water Distribution Certificate (D1) OR CWEA Collection System Maintenance Grade I Certificate is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing