Renewable Energy Program Manager - Solid Waste
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking a Renewable Energy Program Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Renewable Energy Program Manager will have strong working knowledge of solid waste methane recovery and solid waste renewable energy techniques.
Renewable Energy Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the county’s landfill renewable energy program
- Manage countywide landfill gas-to-energy agreements
- Implement new renewable energy/gas management technologies for use in existing land fills
- Prepare reports, RFPs, and contracts
- Ensure regulatory compliance with state air quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- PE is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of solid waste project management experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing