Reliability & Maintenance Planner
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking a Reliability and Maintenance Planner for a client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Reliability and Maintenance Planner will have at least 7 years of preventative/reliability maintenance experience ideally working with heavy construction equipment. Strong knowledge of Maximo is required.
Reliability and Maintenance Planner responsibilities:
- Oversee the maintenance and reliability of fleet vehicles and heavy construction equipment for use in solid waste and landfill operations
- Manage the planning and scheduling of all preventative and corrective maintenance activities
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Perform condition assessment to plan and schedule preventative maintenance
- Oversee the continuous improvement of asset management strategies including both trouble shooting and root cause analysis tools
- Assign and manage a range of equipment and fleet maintenance projects
- Minimum 7 years of maintenance scheduling experience required
- Strong working knowledge of Maximo or other related CMMS software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing